Terms And Conditions
Milady Cosmetics happily welcome you to its website. We hope you enjoy your visit. The following Terms & Conditions govern the use of this site.
- “milady”, “milady cosmetics” and “milady cosmetics australia” shall mean the milady cosmetics ®, its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with milady responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. b. “Content” shall mean all materials, information and images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrightable materials, advertisements, data, text, graphics, files, photos, software and video. c. “Site” shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address http://www.miladycosmetics.com.au d. “User” shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
- Limited License Only: Users of this Site are granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Site Except as permitted herein, Content may not be reproduced, sold, licensed, transferred, modified, distributed, transmitted, used to create derivative works from, published, displayed, or otherwise used or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of milady. Users agree not to use this Site or the Content forany illegal or prohibited purpose, or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, Users agree that they shall not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Site or Content, through password mining, hacking or any other means, or harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses. Users agree that they will not attempt to obtain any Content not intentionally made available to them at this Site. Users shall not upload any files that contain Trojan horses, viruses, cancelbots, corrupted files, worms, or other programs or software that may damage or interrupt the websites, computers or software of milady cosmetics.
- Linking to or Framing this Site: Users may not create links to or frame the Site for any purpose without the express written consent of milady.
- Intellectual Property: Copyright © 2004 Milady cosmetics australia. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved. In accordance with laws governing literary and artistic property rights or other similar rights, the reproduction or redistribution of the elements that make up the MILADY Cosmetics website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization by MILADY. Inquires may be directed firstname.lastname@example.org. All brands cited herein are registered trademarks.
- Accuracy of Content & Pricing: MILADY takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy and update the Content on the Site. However, MILADY. does not and will not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Content. Neither does MILADY make any commitment to update the Content. MILADY reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, remove or otherwise modify the Content and the Site at any time without notice. MILADY and declines all responsibility for technical inaccuracies or other errors. MILADY Cosmetics declines all responsibility for any difficulties encountered in accessing the site or for any communication line failure. Please note that prices may be subject to change without notification.
- DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT ON THE MILADY SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTEDBY LAW, MILADY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MILADY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY,RELIABILITY, ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MILADY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR PROGRAMS ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED TO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
- Modification of Agreement: MILADY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice. Users agree to be bound by any modification or revision of the Agreement upon electronic posting to the Site.
- Suspension or Termination of Access: MILADY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Site for any reason, including but not limited to, a User’s breach of this Agreement.
- Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MILADY from all actions, liabilities, losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from the User’s violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
- Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by MILADY.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue: This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law principles. In the event a dispute arises between User and MILADY from this Agreement or use of the Site, such dispute shall be submitted to a state or federal court with appropriate jurisdiction located in the Sydney, Australia.
- Ownership of Site and Content: All right, title and interest in and to the Site and Content belong solely and exclusively to MILADY. The Site and the Content are protected by applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
- USER’S CONSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO AGREEMENT: IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. USE OF THE SITE IN ANY MANNER SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ASSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS SITE.
MILADY may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. MILADY may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire web site without notice or liability.
- Purchase Related Policies and Procedures: n/a
- Intellectual Property: All information and content available on the Site including but not limited to trademarks, logos, text, graphics, images and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Site Content”) is the property of MILADY and is protected by Australia and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 6 or as required under applicable law, neither the Site Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, copied, sold or otherwise exploited without our prior written consent.
- Limited Licenses: We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. We also grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or affixed to or contained in the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
You are not authorized to: (a) make any use of the Site or any and/or all Site Content other than personal use; (b) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (c) modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Site Content; or (d) republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Site Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site).
Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any of our Site Content shall automatically terminate the limited licenses set forth above.
- Your Account: You may register at our Site if you are over thirteen (13) years of age. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information, and You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. If you are over thirteen (13) years of age and do register, you will have an email address/username and password for your account, and You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality thereof. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password.
- Third Party Links: We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the referenced website. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the content, products or services of such pages and websites.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content, and you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available on the Site any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any User Content or any damages arising from any User Content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content.
- Copyright Complaints: We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us to email@example.com
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).